|archive footage||Arşiv görüntüleri|
|digital archive||Dijital arşiv|
|film archive||Film arşivi|
|online archive||Çevrimiçi arşiv|
|state archive||Devlet arşivi|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The financial relief plan has worked. But it shows the woeful state of unemployment insurance. →
Read more from Charles Lane’s archive, follow him on Twitter or subscribe to his updates on Facebook.
· In Oklahoma, Online School’s Operator Refuses to Release Spending Records. In California, Records Are Public →
But Young Lamplighters isn’t on the publicly available list, and it wasn’t in 2017 either, according to an archived version of the site.
· Rolls-Royce joins Virgin Galactic's Mach 3 plane project →
Rolls-Royce engines powered the Concorde.Credit:Archive
· EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) CEO Tony Guzzi on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
For call participants not accessing the call directly via the Internet, this presentation including our slides will be archived in the Investor Relations section of our Web site under Presentations, and again, you can find this at emcorgroup.com.
· One public submission for State of Mississippi's new flag has Egg Bowl twist →
On Monday, the Mississippi Department of Archives and History tweeted out a link to view more than 2,000 public submissions that met legislative criteria for consideration to be the State of Mississippi's new state flag.
· The Beatles: Can YOU guess which George Harrison song was a John Lennon favourite? →
McCartney said: “I am really happy that Peter has delved into our archives to make a film that shows the truth about The Beatles recording together.”
· Public ideas for Mississippi flag: Magnolias, stars, beer →
The public submitted more than 1,800 proposals, which were posted Monday to the Mississippi Department of Archives and History website.
· The South Got Something To Say: A Celebration Of Southern Rap (2015-2019) →
Dear Silas' debut album is a speculative Mississippi remembrance, archive and longing in the blues tradition, one at home with fellow Jackson native Kiese Laymon's first novel, Long Division, and Meridian's Big K.R.I.T.
· Down from the mountain: Gillian Welch’s Appalachian music has a sombre power →
Only three weeks later, on July 31st, Ms Welch released the second work in a series of archive anthologies, “Boots No.