“Area” in the news
|covers an area|
Publications and example sentences
· ‘I withdrew from my friends, switched off my phone, shut out the world’ →
The pressure to get on top of various areas of my life increased; I responded by becoming increasingly incapable of handling it.
· Spain to open land borders with France and Portugal on June 22 →
Reopening borders is a key issue in Europe's usually border-free Schengen area.
· Black-owned businesses try to recover from coronavirus shutdown amid Floyd protests →
It will expand aisles in many exhibit areas and add more space between seats in conference programs.
· Heralding a new era in protein analytics →
“This makes it an interesting option for completely new areas.”
· The Bank of England's coronavirus 'recovery' plan is pushing us deeper into a climate emergency →
Due to the sheer scale of this comment community, we are not able to give each post the same level of attention, but we have preserved this area in the interests of open debate.
· Graphene and 2D materials could move electronics beyond ‘Moore’s Law’ →
Recent theoretical and experimental advances and phenomena in studies of electronic spin transport in graphene and related two-dimensional (2D) materials have emerged as a fascinating area of research and development.