|covers an area||エリアをカバー|
· Debenhams to reopen 50 stores from 15 June →
Due to the sheer scale of this comment community, we are not able to give each post the same level of attention, but we have preserved this area in the interests of open debate.
· Shenzhen drafts China’s first personal bankruptcy laws as virus pressures economy →
“Shenzhen, as a leading pilot area, usually gives priority to new policies,” said Chen Xiaorui, a lawyer with the Guangdong Nuoming law firm.
· CMBS Delinquency Rate Spikes By Most On Record →
Apartment buildings are under some pressure as some tenants are taking a rent holiday and as many areas have imposed eviction holidays.
· He lost his job to the pandemic. Now helping NYC's homeless is his full-time work. →
Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, he spiraled into drug addiction in the early 2000s after a friend offered him ecstasy.
· Tanger Factory Outlet Centers: Time To Chase The Yield →
Very few outlets are located in the hardest hit areas.