Armed en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|armed conflict||Conflicto armado|
|armed forces||Fuerzas armadas|
|armed men||Hombres armados|
|armed robbery||Robo a mano armada|
|heavily armed||Fuertemente armado|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· In Klamath Falls, Oregon, victory declared over antifa, which never showed up →
But the presence of armed people who clearly did not support their group was chilling.
The New York Times
· Libyan Commander Backed by Russia Says He’s Ready for Talks to End War →
President Recep Tayyib Erdogan of Turkey deployed a warship, armed drones and thousands of Turkish-funded Syrian fighters in January to push back Mr. Hifter’s assault on Tripoli.
· Seahawks 2020 Opponent Breakdown: Cardinals →
Now armed with one of the best wideouts in the game and a loaded receiving corps as a whole, the former top pick could take a Lamar Jackson-type leap as a sophomore running Kingsbury's Air Raid offense.
The China Post
· Kosovo lifts trade measures, hoping to resume Serbia talks →
Kosovo was part of Serbia until an armed uprising in 1998-1999 by the ethnic Albanian majority population triggered a bloody Serb crackdown.
The New York Times
· Bonfire of Trump’s Vanity →
Armed with a bag of croissants and a bottle of Champagne, I made my groggy houseguests get up at 4 a.m. the next day, so we could watch the new era dawn at the Lincoln Memorial.
· 'Beautiful, peaceful and diverse': Thousands of protesters flood streets near White House →
Many D.C. residents have also expressed anger over Trump's use of federal forces in the district, complaining that the presence of Humvees, Army helicopters and armed soldiers every few blocks has turned the city into a military zone.
· Best Potential Playoff Matchups We Missed Out on in the 2000s →
Duncan benefitted from the most stable organization of the 21st century, armed with a Hall-of-Fame coach, two elite running mates and (later in his career) another Finals MVP.
· Mali to investigate after army accused of killing dozens in village attack →
The strike comes at a time of mounting insecurity in Mali, rising popular discontent with the government, and increasing reports of abuses committed by the country’s armed forces.
· US cities ask if it is time to defund police and ‘reimagine’ public safety →
They say many social welfare tasks that currently fall to armed police officers — responding to drug overdoses and working with people who have a mental illness or are homeless — would be better carried out by nurses or social workers.
· Egypt announces new plan to end war in Libya as Haftar offensive loses ground →
The country has split between rival administrations in the east and the west, each backed by armed groups and foreign governments.