“Around” in the news
|around the country|
|around the world|
Publications and example sentences
· Maryland man arrested after videotaped assault on teens on trail →
I can't breathe,’ they've echoed all across this nation, quite frankly around the world,” Biden said.
· 2020 OOTP sim: A five-run eighth inning surges the White Sox to victory →
Of course, as everyone predicted in 2019, Reynaldo is just the pitcher to turn the losing around.
· Fossil Group Inc.: It's Ugly, But The Business Still Has Value →
Announced in 2019, the circumstances around the pandemic is moving forward initiatives targeting $200 in operating expense savings between 2019 and 2021.
· 82% customers have paid two or more EMIs: SBI chairman Rajnish Kumar →
He also mentioned that SBI has around Rs 1 lakh crore for taking care of all possible elevated slippages and the bank did not intend to go to market for raising capital.
· Non-food credit shrinks Rs 1.76 lakh crore despite credit push, lower repayments →
The weak environment for credit has been around since FY20 and the spread of Covid-19 has only intensified risk aversion among lenders.
· Moon vows stronger national defense, security in Memorial Day address →
Meanwhile, the 65th Memorial Day ceremony was held at Daejeon National Cemetery in the city located 160 kilometers south of Seoul, with around 300 people in attendance.
· HDV: Outlook Remains Stuck In Neutral →
Last year, the sector's exposure was around 20%.
· Fast-growing Madison Reed is eyeing men's hair next; "We're going to blow the doors off that market" →
TC: Are they’re just scattered around the U.S.?