Assembly в новостях
|assembly constituency||Собрание избирательного округа|
|assembly line||Сборочная линия|
|general assembly||Генеральная ассамблея|
|legislative assembly||Законодательное собрание|
|state assembly||Государственное собрание|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· City in Japan proposes new law banning phone use while walking →
The bill was submitted to the city’s assembly on 1 June.
· Manoj Tiwari removed as Delhi BJP chief, Adesh Gupta appointed successor →
Though he led the party to a stunning victory in the MCD elections, he failed to deliver results in the Assembly elections in Delhi held in February this year.
· ‘Govt must replace red-tapism with red carpet to attract firms exiting China and for MSMEs to benefit’ →
India’s ability to support bulk manufacturing, assembly and processing will tilt the balance in its favour.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Live Updates: Here’s What We Know After 6 Months of Covid-19 →
Not even that: an assembly manual for a photocopier, model SARS-CoV-2.
The New York Times
· ‘In Every City, There’s a George Floyd’: Portraits of Protest →
“Every single year there was an African-American assembly for students organized by the black student union,” Ms. Lopez said.
· Ruling party submits unilateral request for chamber's convocation amid bipartisan row →
SEOUL, June 2 (Yonhap) -- The ruling Democratic Party (DP) submitted a letter of request for the convocation of the new chamber's inaugural session Tuesday, pushing forward with its plan to activate the new National Assembly on time despite an ongoing bipartisan row over the naming of standing committee chairmen.
· West Bengal: After party rejig, Amit Shah’s outreach to voters through virtual rally on June 8 →
With an eye on next year’s assembly polls, the BJP reconstituted its West Bengal unit on Monday, inducting more than a dozen new faces including turncoats and dropping Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose’s grandnephew Chandra Bose who opposed the party’s stand on CAA and NRC.
· ‘We can’t relax’: Europeans face up to life after lockdown →
Half sit in the assembly room and half in the classroom, enabling two metres between desks.
· The antidote: your favourite reads beyond coronavirus →
Here, after all, was the greatest assembly of footballing talent ever to leave England’s shores: Matthews, Finney, Mannion, Mortensen, Wright and Milburn, a confection of Boy’s Own heroes.