“Asset” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Campari: Stock Is Too Expensive As Restaurants Remain Closed →
According to our model, Campari's Enterprise value (value of operating assets) is EUR 6.5bn, which translates to EUR 5.7bn fair value of common stock (or market cap) and respectively EUR 5 per share.
· Savings banks' Q1 net profit up 20 pct on increased interest income →
The combined assets of the savings banks came to 78.1 trillion won at the end of March, up from 70.1 trillion won from a year earlier, according to the data.
· Pakistan goes wild for blockbuster Turkish drama →
Resurrection: Ertugrul is another strategic asset for Turkey, said South Asia analyst Michael Kugelman from the Wilson Center think tank.
· What Do The Latest PMI Surveys Suggest About The State Of The Economy? →
Investments that are allocated across multiple types of securities may be exposed to a variety of risks based on the asset classes, investment styles, market sectors, and size of companies preferred by the investment managers.
· Sustainable Is Both Attainable And Explainable →
This has attracted inflows but the assets under management in sustainable funds remains small.
· Nine to sell NZ publishing business Stuff in $1 management buyout →
Stuff’s assets include stuff.co.nz, a share of neighbourly.co.nz and more than 60 metro, Sunday, regional and community newspapers.
· Prepare For A Bear Market →
It preserves purchasing power by spreading assets across currencies and precious metals.
· Kraft Heinz Is A Buy →
In order to try to work out how sustainable (or not) the dividend of a particular company is, I am going to compare the upcoming obligations with current assets.
· Weirdly, Intu Might Be Saved By The Lockdown →
Nor, obviously is a liquidation where the assets are sold for whatever they can get.
· Steinmetz seeks to reverse $2B arbitration award to Vale - FT →
In 2010, Vale agreed to buy 51% of Guinea assets belonging to BSG Resources, a mining company controlled by the Steinmetz family, including two blocks of Simandou.