Asset en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|asset classes||Clases de activos|
|asset management||Gestión de activos|
|asset managers||Administradores de activos|
|asset value||Valor del activo|
|valuable asset||Valioso activo|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· American River Bankshares: Government Stimulus Program To Drive Earnings →
The Small Business Administration has approved $80 million of loans under the government stimulus program, which is a large amount considering AMRB’s asset size.
· Dollar grinds higher amid worries about US-China tensions and virus cases →
Demand for riskier assets is likely to take a hit after California, the most populous US state, placed new restrictions on businesses as coronavirus cases and hospitalisations soared.
· Franklin Templeton’s 6 schemes continue to receive cash flows →
Sanjay Sapre, president at Franklin Templeton Asset Management (India), in its letter to investors on Monday said this amount has been received without the ability to efficiently monetise assets.
· Asian markets dip as virus and Sino-US tensions flare →
The pullback in risk assets remains modest but has, at least temporarily, knocked the wind from the frothiest sections of the markets.
· In written reply, PM explains untrue Tabung Haji ‘controlled by non-Muslims’ →
KUALA LUMPUR, July 14 — Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin has admitted in a written Parliamentary reply yesterday that assets of Lembaga Tabung Haji (TH) have not been sold off to non-Muslim companies and the fund is not being controlled by non-Muslims.
· Mr. Cooper Group: Extreme Delinquency Rate Masks Value Opportunity →
Servicing is its core business and its current mortgage-servicing-right assets stand at $3.1 billion, down from $3.5 billion the quarter prior.
· Time For Caution (My Little Conglomerate 2020 H1 Update) →
Asset prices are increasingly detached from fundamentals, mainly caused by monetary and fiscal liquidity, and retail speculation.
· Brazil sacks official after soaring June deforestation data →
That includes asset managers who say they are assessing whether to divest from Brazil and last week spoke with the environment minister and Vice President Gen. Hamilton Mourão, .
· ME Bank chief Jamie McPhee resigns →
Mr Evans said that under Mr McPhee's tenure as CEO, the bank's customer numbers had risen from 234,000 to 542,000, and its assets had grown by half to almost $30 billion.
· Nathan's Famous: Increased Risk And Limited Upside Signal That It's Time To Sell →
In summation, either Nathan’s Famous sacrifices franchise revenues going forward by restricting incentives, or takes a hit to current assets to keep franchises running.