· 8@eight: ASX could crack 6000 mark as Wall Street rally continues →
Investors shed safe-haven assets such as gold and government debt on encouraging economic data from China and hopes the worst of the downturn stemming from the coronavirus crisis is over.
· First Mining Gold inks deal to merge Goldlund deposit with nearby Goliath project →
First Mining Gold (OTCQX:FFMGF) signs a deal that sees it merge its Goldlund asset with the adjacent Goliath project owned by Treasury Metals (OTCQX:TSRMF).
· Athene: The Dislocation In The Financial Industry Has Exposed A Secret Gem For Investors To Find →
However, it also means that we should expect increased mark-to-market volatility in certain less liquid asset classes as forced sellers of these assets enter the market.
· Lukoil reports Q1 net loss on weak prices, rouble currency →
Lukoil (OTCPK:LUKOY) reported Q1 net loss of RUB 46B, compared to income of RUB 149.2B, hurt by lower oil prices, a weaker rouble and asset impairment losses.
· S Korea's actions not helpful in resolving export spat, Japan says →
Japan argues the issue of compensation was settled for good by a 1965 bilateral agreement and has criticized the seizure of Japanese companies' assets in South Korea.
· American Airlines Is A Sell As Its Cash Flow Will Deteriorate After Q2 →
So in my view, selling or encumbering assets is a temporary fix at best and ultimately a road to nowhere.
· RCI Hospitality Holdings: An Undervalued Company With An Unconventional Business →
We have enough cash and resources, including excess borrowing capacity based on the composition of our asset base.
· Scatter Charting BDC Baby Bond Yields: 6% To 10% →
Another measure used is “Asset Coverage Ratio” which is a test that determines a company's ability to cover debt obligations with its assets after all liabilities have been satisfied.
The New York Times
· 401(k) Plans Move a Step Closer to Pooling With Private Equity →
Jay Clayton, the commission’s chairman, said in the statement that the clarification “will provide our long-term Main Street investors with a choice of professionally managed funds that more closely match the diversified public and private market asset allocation strategies.”
· Wizz Air Holdings Plc (WZZAF) CEO József Váradi on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The improvement came in on the basis of very significant asset revenue growth.