“Associate” in the news
|became an associate|
Publications and example sentences
· Change Healthcare Inc. (CHNG) CEO Neil de Crescenzo on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As part of the McKesson exit, additional NOLs are now available for Change Healthcare to utilize and the creation of the associated tax receivable agreement created a onetime impact on our P&L this quarter of $164 million.
· Cloudera, Inc. (CLDR) CEO Rob Bearden on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The difference in growth rates is driven primarily by a projected slowing in professional services revenue due to the pandemic and associated global recession.
· The J. M. Smucker Company (SJM) CEO Mark Smucker on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I am extremely proud and thankful for our employees who have fully embraced our driving together philosophy, which define success as driving business growth while also helping those associated with our company thrive.
· Greenlane Holdings, Inc.'s (GNLN) CEO Aaron LoCascio on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Yes, there will be additional cost savings associated with the consolidation of our DC footprint, not recognized in that number, that $3 million is intended to represent the efficiencies gained out of headcount reduction.
· The Toro's (TTC) CEO Rick Olson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Excluding acquisition-related charges and onetime costs associated with the inventory write-down of The Toro-branded underground business, adjusted gross margin decreased 100 basis points to 33.4%.
· Omaha mayor apologizes for saying Korean woman was 'troll who hides behind symbols' →
Wilson Wong is a news associate at NBC News.
· Lancet retracts paper that raised concerns about safety of malaria drugs →
The data, published on May 22, suggested that their use was associated with higher mortality risk and increased frequency of ventricular arrhythmias.
· Greif, Inc. (GEF) CEO Pete Watson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
That non-cash charge has no associated tax benefit, which is why our GAAP tax rate was more than 62% during the quarter.
· AutoCanada, Inc. (AOCIF) on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
It's important to note that the Canadian adjusted EBITDA includes a $2.3 million foreign exchange loss incurred to limit all forward contract exposure associated with the cross-border wholesale division at quarter end.
· PJSC LUKOIL (LUKOY) Management on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And driver behind the free cash flow performance was a reduction in the working capital associated mainly with lower oil prices.