|became an associate||仲間になった|
· SunCoke Energy Inc. (SXC) CEO Mike Rippey on Q2 2020 Results-Earnings Call Transcript →
The prior year period included costs associated with the simplification transaction, which is the main driver of the increase year-over-year.
· EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) CEO Tony Guzzi on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
$225.5 million of his charge pertains to a write-off of goodwill associated with our Industrial services reporting unit, while the remaining $7.3 million relates to the diminution and value of certain trade names and fixed assets within our United States Industrial Services and our United States Electrical Construction segments.
· National Retail Properties, Inc. (NNN) CEO Jay Whitehurst on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
First, I want to express my heartfelt appreciation to all the associates at National Retail Properties for their hard work, dedication, ingenuity, flexibility and respect for each other as we address and work through the myriad of impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on our lives and the business this past quarter.
· Hudson Ltd. (HUD) CEO Roger Fordyce on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Lease expenses decreased by $69.1 million, resulting in lease income for the quarter of $32.2 million, reflecting lower variable rent base on declining sales and rent waivers of $42.6 million received from numerous airports and commuter terminals associated with end to end payment.
· CSI Compressco LP (CCLP) Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Some of the cost savings also came from the lack of startup costs associated with redeploying compression units.
· New Fortress Energy LLC (NFE) CEO Wesley Edens on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
However, some of the costs associated with commissioning at the San Juan facility was capitalized on to the balance sheet.
· IPO Update: Freeline Therapeutics Proposes Terms For U.S. IPO →
Freeline’s recent financial results are typical of a development stage biopharma in that they feature no revenue and significant R&D and G&A expenses associated with advancing its programs.
· July rainfall across Australia dips to 43% below average, BoM reports →
Trewin said it was associated with a strengthening of the subtropical ridge – a belt of high pressure systems circling the southern hemisphere at midlatitudes – that has increasingly pushed westerlies that used to hit Australia further south.
· Schneider Electric: Leading The Way To Automation And De-Carbonization →
Please be aware of the risks associated with these stocks.
· Coronavirus symptoms update: Three tell-tale signs you have COVID-19 instead of the flu →
It is also worth looking further afield to some of the more unusual warning signs associated with COVID-19.