Associate в новостях
|associate degree||Степень специалиста|
|associate editor||Заместитель редактора|
|became an associate||Стал ассоциированным|
|research associate||Научный сотрудник|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Quant Strategies For A Volatile Market (Video) →
Please be aware of the risks associated with these stocks.
· How will No 10 decide to ease lockdown and reopen schools? →
But because a swathe of measures were introduced in rapid succession, from physical distancing to school closures, it is hard to know what impact each had, and so what risks are associated with easing them.
· Users of high-potency cannabis four times more likely to report associated problems →
Users of high-potency cannabis are four times more likely to report associated problems, and twice as likely to report anxiety disorder than users of lower-potency strains, according to new research from the University of Bristol.
· Exit made easy for e-NPS subscribers: National Pension System to provide online option →
“NPS subscribers are provided with various convenient options to deposit their voluntary contributions through the associated Nodal Offices, POPs, e-NPS or through NPS Mobile Applications.
· Hidden Stock Market Gems: Intertek Group →
It is not really the brand name of Intertek, but the reputation of Intertek (which is of course associated with the brand name) that is important.
· Animal feedlots are a likely threat to drinking water in Minnesota, says report →
The MDH factsheet adds that some studies “suggest an increased risk of cancer, especially gastric cancer, associated with dietary nitrate/nitrite exposure, but there is not yet scientific consensus on this question”.
· Turning on the ‘off switch’ in cancer cells →
“We used cryo-electron microscopy to obtain three-dimensional images of our tool-molecule, DT-061, bound to PP2A,” said study co-senior author Derek Taylor, an associate professor of pharmacology and biochemistry at Case Western Reserve University and member of the Case Comprehensive Cancer Center.
· Leaders must heed the bushfire experts and act →
The World Health Organisation has warned for years of the health costs and rising death rates associated with climate change and weather-related natural disasters.
· Belt and Road advisory board was stacked with people linked to CCP →
It is common for academics and high-profile business people in China to be associated with the government.
· Singtel's annual profit plunges to decades low on Bharti Airtel charges →
Results were hit due to a S$1.80 billion charge related to its Indian associate Bharti Airtel Ltd's payouts for spectrum charges and licence fees.