Attacker в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Musk, Obama, Biden, Bezos, Gates—bitcoin scam hits Twitter in coordinated blitz →
What’s more, a screenshot tweeted by a security researcher showed that attackers have changed associated email addresses of some of the hijacked accounts.
· Ghislaine Maxwell resisted arrest. She should thank her lucky stars that she's white →
Even in the cases of mass shootings, and despite carrying assault rifles minutes after going on mass killing sprees, white attackers have frequently been arrested alive and unharmed.
· Many popular Twitter accounts simultaneously hacked to spread cryptocurrency scam →
A number of high-profile Twitter accounts were simultaneously hacked on Wednesday by attackers who used the accounts — some with millions of followers — to spread a cryptocurrency scam.
· Rapper Megan Thee Stallion says she was shot at Hollywood party →
The Houston-born rapper did not name an alleged attacker in her statement on Wednesday or name any agency investigating the incident.
· Stunning open letter to Liverpool FC from brother of tragic superfan buried in replica kit →
He was a defender himself so when it came to footballers, he tended to idolise defenders as opposed to attackers like most kids his age do.
· Update Windows PCs to patch 17-year-old bug that's worse than WannaCry, Microsoft urges →
An attacker who successfully exploited the vulnerability could run arbitrary code in the context of the Local System Account.
· I May Destroy You finale: Who plays Arabella's attacker David? Meet the Unforgotten star →
In the final episode of I May Destroy You, Bella finally faced her attacker.
The Rio Times
· Bolsonaro Submits Bill with Higher Penalties for Sexual Abuse →
Minister Damares Alves' proposal, forwarded to Congress, is to punish attackers who take advantage of the victims' trust more severely.
· It's going to hurt when I stab you, woman told rapist during struggle →
The woman, who was 32 when she was attacked in Thornbury last October, grabbed her attacker's kitchen knife and stabbed him in the buttock before fleeing.
· Microsoft urges patching severe-impact, wormable server vulnerability →
Microsoft is urgently advising Windows server customers to patch a vulnerability that allows attackers to take control of entire networks with no user interaction and, from there, rapidly spread from computer to computer.