Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Police officer failed to circulate CCTV images of acid attack suspect who went on to kill woman →
Victim's family believe she may still have been alive today if attacker had not slipped through net
· What is Antifa? →
Five of the attackers received prison sentences for their roles in the melee.
· Football: Werner strikes as Leipzig win in Cologne to return to third →
Austria midfielder Konrad Laimer played a clever ball into the box and former Paris Saint-Germain attacker Nkunku dinked his finish over the onrushing Timo Horn.
· People are running over George Floyd protesters. Are far-right memes to blame? →
The Charlottesville attacker, James Alex Fields, shared these memes twice in two months before his attack, and other planners of the Unite the Right rally shared these, too.
· Civilians killed as attackers storm Niger refugee camp →
The attackers also abducted a guard and sabotaged the camp's water supply.
· Israeli police shooting of unarmed disabled Palestinian sparks protests and comparisons to George Floyd killing →
Lone Palestinian attackers with no clear links to armed groups have carried out a series of stabbings, shootings and car-ramming attacks in recent years.
· Kilmarnock: Rory McKenzie, Greg Kiltie & Ross Millen sign deals →
Attacker McKenzie has signed a two-year extension, while fellow forward Kiltie and defender Millen have signed on until next summer.
· 'Palestinian lives matter': Israeli police killing of autistic man draws US comparison →
During the past few years, lone Palestinian attackers have stabbed or shot civilians and police in Jerusalem, although the incidents have dropped in frequency since an escalation in late 2015 and 2016.
· Five players to look out for when Portuguese season restarts →
But the former central defender is even more impressive with his back to goal, using his powerful frame to bounce off opponents and free up space in the area for his fellow attackers.