· Ex-NFLer Justin Bannan Pleads Insanity, Not Guilty to Attempted Murder →
Former NFL defensive tackle Justin Bannan entered a plea of not guilty by reason of insanity to charges of attempted first-degree murder, assault and burglary in the shooting of Ashley Marie, who worked in the same building in Boulder, Colorado in October 2019.
· Igor Grechushkin: Who is the Russian businessman who owned a 'floating bomb' in Beirut's port? →
Capt Prokoshev says he gave up on an attempt to sue the absent owner for lost income after a Russian court advised him to pursue the claim in Cyprus.
· Fantasy Football 2020: Players Who Should Be Getting Drafted Earlier →
The Atlanta Falcons led the NFL with 684 pass attempts last season, 51 more than the runner-up Carolina Panthers.
· Midsomer Murders star John Nettles opens up on what he really thought of replacement →
Soon DCI Barnaby and DS Nelson are discovering more than just who the killer is, as blackmail and bribery attempts become entwined in the murder.
· Watch SpaceX launch its latest batch of Starlink satellites, with two hitchhiking spacecraft →
The rocket will attempt to land on one of SpaceX’s drone ships in the Atlantic following the launch, potentially enabling the vehicle to fly for the sixth time.
· Labour report 'misused private messages to portray party members as racist' →
She said: “It’s disgraceful that anyone would attempt to justify racism towards black Labour MPs and misogyny towards women employees, which has driven many of our members, particularly BAME members, to leave our party in disgust.
· MLB’s extra-innings experiment is gimmicky, untraditional — and worth keeping →
Also, what if your sacrifice attempt fails — and it’s far from automatic.
· I Saw the World End review – how a bomb changed life on earth in a flash →
Even after Nagasaki, some officers attempted to prevent Emperor Hirohito’s surrender.
· MPs to investigate surge in migrants crossing Channel in small boats →
“This will include the risk to life when attempting to cross the Channel, the world’s busiest waterway, in small boats and the response of UK authorities when they reach the UK, in particular unaccompanied children,” a statement from the committee said.
· 'Completely dehumanising': Nigel Farage describes group of children and adults landing in Kent as 'invasion' →
Mr Farage's apparent attempt to inflame tensions comes at low-point in public interest in immigration issues.