“Auction” in the news
|sold at auction|
|up for auction|
Publications and example sentences
· When will private equity investments resume in India; at least this much more wait ahead →
Therefore, if pragmatism prevails, most mid-market transactions will either be proprietary in nature, or will be conducted as focused auction processes involving a few key relevant market players.
· Sale of shut Philly refinery to real estate developer delayed →
Hilco Redevelopment Partners won an auction in January to purchase the 1,300-acre site along the Schuylkill River in south Philadelphia.
· RBI extends Rupee Co-op Bank licence by 3 months →
Pandit said that the bank has taken effective steps for recovery in hardcore accounts, including attachments of properties of defaulters, public auctions of the same, filing criminal suits against defaulter borrowers/guarantors, etc.
The Wall Street Journal
· Sotheby's to Offer $60 Million Painting Online in New Format →
Sotheby’s, one of the world’s top auction houses, is retooling its New York sales calendar once again because it says it isn’t safe to invite crowds into its York Avenue saleroom amid the ongoing pandemic.
· Short-Term Portfolio Workshop - Hedging Into The Weekend →
Remember, the market is an auction and the price of the last share of stock sold at the bell determines the IMPLIED value of ALL the other shares of stock - no matter how ridiculous that last price paid happens to be.
The New York Times
· Sotheby’s to Hold ‘Live’ Auctions in June, Remotely →
But this digitally streamed live auction next month will allow Sotheby’s to proceed with its big-ticket biannual art sale that was supposed to take place in May but was delayed by the coronavirus outbreak.
· ReneSola Ltd (SOL) CEO Yumin Liu on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But in some other countries, like Poland, like Hungary like U.S. we are also using the projects bidding into the tenders or auctions.
· Hotel Uzbekistan Privatized to Holding in Singapore →
In 2018, the Uzbek government issued a decree in an effort to attract foreign investment into its hotel assets and in February 2019, it advertised an auction for its Hotel Uzbekistan stake starting at 100 billion soums ($33 million).
· Tan Chong takes 15.8pc stake in Warisan TC’s vehicle auction services unit →
Warisan and MUVM, which provides vehicle auction services via e-bidding, today inked a subscription and shareholders’ agreement TCMH’s wholly-owned subsidiaries TC Capital Resources Sdn Bhd (TTCR) and TCCL Sdn Bhd, said TCMH and Warisan in separate statements to Bursa Malaysia.
· Singer-songwriter Grimes offers a fraction of her soul in debut art exhibition →
Also on offer is the conceptual artwork Selling Out, in which Grimes is auctioning a fragment of her soul to the highest bidder.