|sold at auction||オークションで販売|
|up for auction||オークションにかけます|
· Hedvig Lindahl: 'I can only hope my teammates are careful. We put each other at risk' →
Then at Chelsea, the goalkeeper was asked to donate her kit to a charity auction by the photographer Daniela Porcelli and two years’ later the pair are leading a small team of volunteers encouraging bids for 20 signed shirts for their #TogetherAgainstCorona campaign.
· Flawed office complicates Flight Centre founder's philanthropy →
His business investments include a stake in the Mexican fast food chain Fonda, real estate auction app Gavl and an early stake in the Boost Juice chain.
The New York Times
· Weekly News Quiz for Students: China, Dam Breach, Michael Jordan's Sneaker →
A pair of Michael Jordan’s game-worn, autographed sneakers from his rookie season sold at an online Sotheby’s auction for on May 17, breaking the previous record for a sneaker.
· The Great Inflation/Deflation Debate: What's An ETF Investor To Do? (Podcast Transcript) →
An example would be the treasury issues, you know, a trillion bonds at auction, and the Fed prints the money and buys the bonds.
· Non-essential shops to reopen: What shops will it include and when will it happen? →
These include food retailers, chemists, hardware and homeware stores, fashion shops, charity shops, betting shops and arcades, tailors, dress fitters and fashion designers, car dealerships, auction houses, retail art galleries, photography studios, gift shops and retail spaces in theatres, museums, libraries, heritage sites and tourism sites, mobile phone stores, indoor and outdoor markets, craft fairs and “similar types of retail”.
· KAR Auction +8% after Apax Partners investment →
KAR Auction Services (NYSE:KAR) announces a new $550M strategic investment by Apax Partners in the form of a perpetual convertible preferred stock offering.
· Line of Duty stars Vicky McClure and Martin Compston reunite for lockdown comedy short →
Line of Duty stars have reunited over a video call for a comedy short to raise awareness of the charity auction Ask For Masks.
The Rio Times
· Despite Coronavirus, Brazil Will Sell 43 Airports, Says Minister →
RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - The Minister of Infrastructure, Tarcísio de Freitas, reiterated that Brazil will succeed in auctioning off 43 airport concessions early next year, despite the sector's shutdown caused by the Covid-19 crisis in the country and said on Monday that the decision-making bodies, including the Federal Court of Auditors of Brazil (TCU), are united for the progress of the privatization program.
The New York Times
· Classic Car Auctions Upended by Coronavirus →
After collapsing last year, auctions for collector vehicles started 2020 on a roll, ringing up more than $300 million in sales at events in January in Scottsdale, Ariz., and in March on Amelia Island in Florida.
· Hit by lockdown, tea industry seeks financial package →
The ailing tea industry has urged the Centre and state governments of Assam and West Bengal to extend a financial package to the sector in view of production loss to the tune of 140 million kgs during March, April and May, which translates to a revenue fall of more than Rs 2,100 crore, based on last year’s north India auction prices.