|sold at auction||オークションで販売|
|up for auction||オークションにかけます|
· Outdoor markets and car showrooms can open next week in England →
The non-essential retail outlets include shops selling clothes, shoes, toys, furniture, books, and electronics, plus tailors, auction houses, photography studios, and indoor markets, which will all have three weeks to prepare.
· Why Entravision Communications Stock Could Be A Solid Play For Your Deep Value Portfolio →
But, news a second auction would likely send shares substantially higher.
· Marie Antoinette's travel bag fetches nearly £40,000 at Paris auction →
A travel bag belonging to Marie Antoinette has sold for more than five times its estimate in an auction of royal memorabilia near her one-time home in Versailles.
· Telstra powers up 5G footprint as new spectrum comes into picture →
Telstra has already invested more than $8 billion into its mobile network and the latest update from the telco comes as it gets ready for the upcoming auction of 5G ‘millimetre wave’ (mmWave) spectrum, which is scheduled for early 2021.
· Prices of Japanese premium melons plunge amid coronavirus outbreak →
TOKYO: A pair of premium Japanese melons sold on Monday (May 25) for just a slice of the five million yen (US$46,000) reached at auction last year, as the coronavirus bites hard.
· Hertz Bankruptcy And Fleet Liquidation Threaten To Make Mess Of Used-Vehicle Prices With Burst Of 'Pent-Up Supply' →
Program vehicles are purchased from automakers under repurchase or guaranteed depreciation programs, where automakers agree to repurchase the vehicles at a set price; or they guarantee the depreciation rate until the vehicle is repurchased or sold at auction.
· The Shining: Jack Nicholson prepares to film terrifying axe scene in resurfaced video →
The axe wielded by Nicholson in the classic horror film recently sold for £170,000 at an auction in London.
· Indian Tea Association estimates Rs 2,100-cr revenue loss for tea industry in Assam, West Bengal during Mar-May →
Based on last year’s North India auction prices, the estimated revenue loss will be Rs 2,100 crore, ITA said.
The New York Times
· How Will We Remember the Pandemic? Museums Are Already Beginning to Decide →
Now one of her beribboned powwow masks, a dress and a necklace will be auctioned for the University of California, Los Angeles American Indian Alumni Association’s scholarship fund.
· The rollout of 5G in the Netherlands can continue, judge says. →
The Dutch state is not acting unlawfully by auctioning off the 5G frequencies and, the court said, the state has also said it will intervene if new insights show there are health risks.