|auction house||Müzayede evi|
|online auction||Çevrimiçi açık arttırma|
|public auction||Açık artırma|
|sold at auction||Açık artırmada satıldı|
|up for auction||Açık artırma için hazır|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· From Sir Joh's car to Lady Flo's recipes: Bjelke-Petersen estate sold off →
Items ranging from cake tins to a Jaguar that belonged to former Queensland premier Sir Joh Bjelke-Petersen and his wife, Lady Flo, are being auctioned off over the next week.
· The Australian photographer inside a sanctuary for rebels →
The whole collection was auctioned off a couple of years ago.
· Newell Brands: COVID Clouding A Successful Turnaround →
Since October 2019, the company has had a new CEO, Ravi Saligram, formerly of Ritchie Brothers; a heavy equipment auction company.
· 'Leave it where it is' Raise the Titanic feud exposed as experts plan to excavate wreck →
Since 1994, more than 5,500 artefacts have been pulled from the wreck by US company Premier Exhibitions, valued at more than £200million at auction.
· Total Access Communication: 5G Disadvantage Remains A Key Concern →
At Thailand's first 5G spectrum auction held in mid-February 2020, Advanced Info Service and True Corporation won 10 and nine licenses for the 2600MHz range, a key spectrum for 5G services, respectively.
· What we know about the Beirut explosions →
Given the risky nature of the material on board, court documents said, port authorities put the cargo into port warehouses to await “auctioning and/or proper disposal.” But the cargo just sat there, despite attempts from several officials to seek guidance on what do the volatile material.
· Going, going, gone: Musicians turn to benefit auctions to raise funds for Covid-19 relief (VIDEO) →
Yeti has recruited around 40 international musicians and bands to customise several editions of their new Roadie 24 Hard Cooler, all of which will be offered at auction through Monday, August 10.
The Wall Street Journal
· Supply, Not Demand, Takes the Wheel at Carvana →
That is an exciting development because buying directly from customers is cheaper than doing so at auctions.
· Breakfast at Tiffany's script sells for UNBELIEVABLE six-figure price →
Now, the manuscript for the original film has been sold at auction.
· Benettons and TCI Battle Italian Interventionism →
One would be a straightforward auction of its 88% holding to any potential acquirers.