|authoritarian regime||Otoriter rejim|
|authoritarian regimes||Otoriter rejimler|
|authoritarian rule||Otoriter kural|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Corrections and clarifications →
Isle of Man accused of ‘authoritarian’ lockdown measures
The New York Times
· Hong Kong Bans Tiananmen Vigil for 1st Time, in New Challenge to Protests →
President Xi Jinping, China’s most authoritarian leader since Mao, has expressed no remorse about the deadly repression of students who had been camped on central Beijing’s Tiananmen Square in 1989.
The China Post
· Belarus opposition leader jailed after joining protest →
MINSK, Belarus (AP) — A leading Belarus opposition politician was jailed Monday amid a crackdown on protesters who rallied against authoritarian President Alexander Lukashenko’s re-election bid, rights activists said.
The New York Times
· Trump Call to Governors: President Urges Retribution Against Protesters →
Mr. Trump has long used language common to authoritarians than to democratically elected leaders to speak about protesters.
· As the George Floyd riots continue, let's be clear where the violence is coming from →
They are anti-authoritarians opposed to police brutality and the overreach of the state, and should not be confused with the rightwing authoritarians who many fear will use the pandemonium as cover for their own agenda, which could include creating more chaos.
· What’s the Impact of Turkmenistan’s COVID Delusion? →
Turkmenistan maintains an “authoritarian fantasy” that includes the unbelievable fiction that the virus has not arrived within its borders, a delusion which experts say has served to exacerbate existing social and economic difficulties in the country.
· The US is tearing itself apart because its political system has failed →
China's authoritarian system has been promoting itself as superior to American democracy for more than a decade.
· Why Another Sino-Indian War Is Unlikely →
The authoritarian regime of the Chinese Community Party is not perceived to be antithetical to India’s democratic character, and vice versa.
· George Floyd protests across US create greatest uprising since 1968 – live →
As far as what Barr is hoping to do with his canvas, Gerson says he is committed to the “hierarchical” and “authoritarian” premise that “a top-down ordering of society will produce a more moral society.”