|autopsy report||Otopsi raporu|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Floyd family seeks independent autopsy on police brutality victim →
The family lawyers of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man who died in US police custody, have requested his body for an independent autopsy after the county coroner raised doubts about suffocation as the cause of death.
· 'Die in the streets like cockroaches': The truth behind Rio's record year of police killings →
In at least half of the 48 police killings analysed by The New York Times, the deceased were shot in the back at least once, according to autopsy reports, immediately raising questions about the imminent threat required to justify such killings.
· Death of Algerian girl, 10, in 'faith healing' ceremony sparks outcry →
The public prosecutor ordered an autopsy and an investigation into the child’s death, the statement said.
· Minneapolis overwhelmed again by protests over Floyd death →
An autopsy said the combined effects of being restrained, potential intoxicants in Floyd’s system and his underlying health issues, including heart disease, likely contributed to his death.
· Derek Chauvin: Despite murder charge, FBI inquiry could be more serious for ex-officers in George Floyd killing, experts say →
Mr Floyd's family is pursuing an independent autopsy.
· Mother seeks answers in mysterious 2007 death of Fort Drum soldier Sgt. Patrick Rust who was found dead six months after disappearing from bar in Watertown, New York →
A subsequent autopsy conducted in Washington, D.C. was unable to determine the cause or manner of death, according to the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office.
The China Post
· AP FACT CHECK: Trump vs. Twitter on truth and consequences →
There are no “unanswered” questions after an autopsy report ruled the 2001 death accidental, despite Trump’s dark musings.
· Protests across US as cop charged with murder of George Floyd →
Earlier in the day, Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman said a key piece of evidence in the case against Chauvin was the video clip showing Floyd lying face down in the street, with the officer kneeling on the back of Floyd's neck - Chauvin had his knee on Floyd's neck for nearly nine minutes, according to an autopsy report.
· TV for Tuesday, June 2 →
This autopsy goes some way towards understanding the current global climate, and what the next phase might look like.