|average family size||平均家族サイズ|
|average household size||平均世帯サイズ|
· Industry Leader Philip Morris Will Raise Its Dividend Again In September →
Currently, it pays $1.17 - a total growth of 102% over ten years, or 7.3% on average per year.
· Altria: Don't Miss The Forest For The Trees →
That's a 5-year average of 8%.
· Sierra Wireless, Inc. (SWIR) CEO Kent Thexton on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So as we sell 5G devices, the average ASP that we will see per module and when it's included in our gateways will be higher.
· Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc.'s (CLNC) CEO Mike Mazzei on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our loan book continues to be the largest segment with a carrying value of approximately $2.5 billion dollars at quarter end, the blended unlevered yield on our loan book is approximately 6.3% with an average loan size of $49 million.
· Bank Of Nova Scotia: A Tempting 6.5% Dividend Yield →
Currently, Scotiabank is trading at a P/E ratio of 9.49 compared to the 5-year average of 11.21.
· Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (BPY) CEO Brian Kingston on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our portfolio is 92% leased on a long-term basis, with the remaining average lease term of almost nine years.
· Two Harbors Investment Corp. (TWO) CEO Bill Greenberg on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And our quarterly average economic debt-to-equity was 6.8 times.
· Trailing in election polls, Trump says rival Biden opposes God and guns →
Trump has been hurt politically by his response to the coronavirus pandemic that has recently killed on average more than 1,000 Americans each day.
· Olin Corporation (OLN) CEO John Fischer on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I don't know if that was just like sequentially an improvement in the average price from second quarter to third, because you also mentioned by year-end, could be roughly the same as the price in July.
· Asia shares set to open higher as traders await US payrolls →
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.68 per cent and the S&P 500 gained 0.64 per cent.