|average density||Ortalama yoğunluk|
|average family||Ortalama aile|
|average family size||Ortalama aile büyüklüğü|
|average household||Ortalama hane|
|average household size||Ortalama hane halkı büyüklüğü|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Parker-Hannifin Corporation (PH) CEO Tom Williams on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Just a reminder that we report the aerospace system orders on a 12-month rolling average.
· Zillow Group, Inc. (Z) CEO Rich Barton on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I'm sure I don't need to spell it out for you because we are all living it, spending an average of 9 hours more per day at home.
· VEREIT, Inc. (VER) CEO Glenn Rufrano on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In the second category of blending extends, we've agreed to some form of abatement with three tenants, representing 4% of second quarter rents, in exchange for extending the WALT or weighted average lease term on those leases by approximately five years on average.
· Bunge Limited: Can Momentum Save The Day? →
Bunge Limited (NYSE:BG) on the back of a strong second quarter earnings beat and is very close to taking out its 10-month moving average of $45.38.
· Wall Street gains as markets look to aid package, Nasdaq closes above 11,000 →
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 185.46 points, or 0.68 per cent, to 27,386.98, the S&P 500 gained 21.39 points, or 0.64 per cent, to 3,349.16 and the Nasdaq Composite added 109.67 points, or 1 per cent, to 11,108.07.
· Pretium Resources, Inc. (PVG) CEO Jacques Perron on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The mill feed grade averaged 8.9 grams per tonne gold for the second quarter of 2020 above the estimated 2020 guidance range.
· GenMark: Near-Term Capital Gain Prospects From COVID-19 Testing Race →
Top-ranked 20 MM forecast alternatives out of the MM-forecast population of 2900+ have upside fom average prospects larger than other medical device alternatives, although NOVT's score is above the 27 bp/market-day needed to produce a capital investment double when sustained for year.
· Russell Westbrook Ruled Out for Rockets vs. Lakers with Quad Injury →
He is averaging 27.4 points, 8.0 rebounds, 7.1 assists and 1.6 steals per game in his first season with the Rockets and combined with James Harden to lead the team into playoff position before the season was suspended because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
· Global stocks rise, yields slip as investors await stimulus →
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.68 per cent and the S&P 500 gained 0.64 per cent, off just over 1 per cent from a new all-time peak.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Briefing: What Happened Today →
And France has averaged 1,242 daily new cases since the beginning of August — nearly the same level as in early May, when the country was under lockdown.