Average trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|average density||Mật độ trung bình|
|average family||Gia đình trung bình|
|average family size||Quy mô gia đình trung bình|
|average household||Hộ gia đình trung bình|
|average household size||Quy mô hộ trung bình|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
The New York Times
· Trump Cherry-Picks Coronavirus Data in Briefing Appearance →
Mr. Trump is right that the number of deaths, currently averaging over 1,000 a day, remain well below the 2,200 deaths a day seen in April, according to a New York Times database.
· Workiva Inc. (WK) CEO Martin Vanderploeg on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The average annual contract value of the new logos signed in Q2, 2020 was 34% higher than the same value for a churn account in Q2.
· GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. (GNMK) CEO Scott Mendel on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Average annuity per ePlex placement for the quarter was $188,000, an increase of 74% over the second quarter of 2019.
· BP PLC (BP) CEO Bernard Looney on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
With Brent crude prices falling by over a third in the first half of the year, having recovered from $19 through April, Brent averaged $30 in the second quarter, supported by OPEC plus production cuts and some recovery in demand.
· Curis, Inc. (CRIS) CEO Jim Dentzer on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We're finding that they're on average about 3.5 lines of prior therapy before they come in.
· Intrepid Potash, Inc. (IPI) CEO Bob Jornayvaz on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We finished the spring production season earlier this year due to below average evaporation during 2019.
· Inogen Inc (INGN) CEO Scott Wilkinson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In addition, average selling prices were down in the second quarter of 2020 versus the same period in the prior year across all sales channels.
· Alphabet Borrows At Record Low Rates →
Despite Alphabet's deal having the different piece with a much longer maturity, Amazon's total annual interest cost came to $175.50 million, or a weighted average interest rate of 1.755%, while Alphabet's total yearly interest cost is just $157.25 million, or 1.5725%.
· WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC) CEO Kevin Fletcher on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Labor market improved with the addition of more than 100,000 jobs and unemployment in Wisconsin fell to 8.5% well below the national average.
· Realty Income's (O) CEO Sumit Roy on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In the second quarter of 2020, we invested approximately $154 million in 32 properties located in 15 states and the United Kingdom at a weighted average initial cash cap rate of a 6.3% and with a weighted average lease term of 11.8 years.