“Aviation” in the news
|general aviation aircraft|
Publications and example sentences
· Ryan Reynolds joins Taika Waititi for a live reading of 'James and the Giant Peach' →
None other than Deadpool star and Aviation Gin hypeman Ryan Reynolds lent his dulcet tones to the series' fifth episode.
· Air India to resume operation on Kolkata-Imphal-Aizawl route from Thursday →
The service will start from May 28,” Nagaland principal consultant for civil aviation, Wing Commander JLalhmingliana told PTI.
· Resumption of domestic flights to help in reviving aviation industry: SOTC Travel →
The resumption of domestic passenger flight services after a gap of two months is a favourable move in reviving the aviation sector, SOTC Travel said on Monday.
· Coronavirus: Government to consider bailout for 'strategically important firms' at risk of collapse →
According to the Financial Times, aviation industry bosses have requested a long-term investment facility to secure the sector's future amid a collapse in air travel.
· Confusion, jitters as domestic flights in India resume →
Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri said strict rules would include mandatory mask-wearing and thermal screenings, although middle seats on the aircraft would not be kept empty.
· Pakistan plane crash: Crashed PIA plane's pilot ignored 3 warnings to lower altitude, says report →
The national flag carrier’s PK-8303 tragedy on Friday, in which 97 people were killed and two miraculously survived, is one of the most catastrophic aviation disasters in the country’s history.
· Flights cancelled across India! Flyers left disappointed at airports in Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad →
Minister of Civil Aviation Hardeep Singh Puri announced on May 20 that domestic flight operations across the country would resume in a “calibrated manner” from May 25.
· Jet Airways offers two Boeing aircraft for evacuating Indians stranded overseas →
A copy of the letter has also been marked to Civil Aviation Secretary Pradeep Singh Kharola, aviation regulator DGCA’s chief Arun Kumar and State Bank of India Chairman Rajnish Kumar.
· ANA to require all passengers to wear face masks aboard aircraft from June →
The aviation industry has been hit hard by the virus pandemic, and many airlines are keen to attract business by eliminating passenger concern about infection, even if it means enforcing stricter measures than recommended.