“Award” in the news
|won the award|
Publications and example sentences
· Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) CEO Ed Rosenfeld on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
During the quarter, we repurchased approximately 879,000 shares for 29.1 million which includes shares acquired through the net settlement of employees' stock awards.
· Transgender sports inclusion violates others' rights, Trump admin says →
It has “denied female student-athletes athletic benefits and opportunities, including advancing to the finals in events, higher level competitions, awards, medals, recognition, and the possibility of greater visibility to colleges and other benefits,” according to the letter, which is dated May 15.
· REX American Resources Corporation (REX) CEO Zafar Rizvi on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The University has received a U.S. Department of Energy Award through the carbon safe program to characterize and develop a carbon storage site associated with One Earth Energy ethanol facility.
· NHL confirms Ovechkin, Pastrnak share season goals crown →
The NHL made its regular-season awards official on Thursday, two days after announcing a return-to-play scenario that would see 24 teams heading straight into a playoff format.
The New York Times
· Your Friday Briefing →
You can find all our puzzles here.• Pete Wells, The Times’s restaurant critic, has won a James Beard Award for his review of the Peter Luger Steak House, a Brooklyn institution.
The New York Times
· ‘Ramy’ and the New American Muslims of TV →
For fans, it’s the welcome return of a nuanced portrayal of a young New Jersey Muslim struggling with his identity — a wry blend of sacred and profane that earned Youssef a Golden Globe Award in January.
· Urban One, Inc. (UONEK) CEO Alfred Liggins on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And this was due primarily to 2019s major tent pole events, the Image Awards not recurring in 2020.
· Boeing Cashes On Rockets →
Boeing Defense contracts are not notably higher, but the billions from contracts awards certainly help the company to make ends meet.
The China Post
· Winfrey, Pitt part of Grammys special for essential workers →
The Recording Academy, which puts on the Grammy Awards annually, announced Thursday that the two-hour special, “United We Sing: A Grammy Salute to the Unsung Heroes,” will air June 21 on CBS.