|won the award||賞を受賞しました|
The New York Times
· Act Surprised! Obie Awards Go Virtual, Giving Winners Heads-Up →
The Obie Awards, the freewheeling ceremony honoring theater performed Off and Off Off Broadway, has come up with its pandemic plan.
· Elbit Systems (ESLT) CEO, Bezhalel Machlis on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In March, the U.S. DoD announced the award to Elbit Systems of America of a multi-year IDIQ contract with a total value of up to $471 million for our missile warning system for the National Guard and Air Force Reserves F-16.
· The NBC Political Unit's Senate primaries and run-offs to watch →
After the attack, Skarlatos received the Soldier's Medal, one of the Army's highest honors, as well as a major award from the French government.
The Wall Street Journal
· Amid U.S. Pressure, Israel Rejects Chinese Bid for Major Infrastructure Project →
TEL AVIV—Israel awarded the contract for a major infrastructure project to a local company, avoiding getting entangled in the escalating tensions between the U.S. and China.
· With a film about a strange online trend, Little Women's Eliza Scanlen makes festival debut →
The 67th festival, which has gone online for the first time, has a cut-down program announced today that includes 10 Australian documentaries, 10 films by European women directors, the Dendy Awards for Australian short films and a strand by filmmakers with a disability.
· Comtech acquires NG-911 and receives ~$15M in contracts; secures service enhancement contract worth $9.1M →
Comtech has been awarded several contracts valued at more than $15M over a multi-year period, to deploy Comtech’s Solacom’s Guardian Call Handling solutions to the 9-1-1 Northern Illinois Next Generation Alliance Consortium.
· 'Put your weapons down': Co-operation is the future for workplaces →
The AIG’s chief executive Innes Willox urged the Morrison government to pursue a four-part deregulatory agenda: simplifying industrial awards setting pay and conditions for millions of workers; clarifying which employees are casuals; banning unions from involvement in enterprise agreement bargaining between workers and businesses unless the union already represents those workers, and watering down the “better off overall” test.
· Rylan Clark-Neal: 'I regret pretty much everything I wore on The X Factor' →
I wanted to wear a Rylan version of the union jack dress Geri wore at the Brit awards in 1997.
· The 9 films that explain the legendary Studio Ghibli →
Miyazaki’s Spirited Away garnered an Oscar for Best Animated Feature in 2002, the second year the award was given.