“Away” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Why a vaccine may not be enough to end the pandemic →
The kinds of vaccines we get and how well they’re distributed could determine whether this virus will fade away or will linger forever.
· The race to make coronavirus testing as easy as a pregnancy test →
And these tests, some of which will likely have lower accuracy than current PCR tests, are also still probably at least a few months away from being available.
· A.H. Belo: Huge Upside On Paper, Huge Risk From Strategy →
It's why I stepped away from the value case about eighteen months ago.
· BP Cheap On A Reserve Basis And Has Reflexivity In An Oil Recovery →
Current prices are miles away from that target.
· South China Sea security issues pushed reversal on US military pact: Philippine envoy →
Though Duterte has repeatedly threatened to pull the Philippines away from the US, ties have remained close.
· Alexander & Baldwin: Premiere Hawaiian Real Estate On Sale →
It's probably best to rip the bandaid off right away: A&B has already suspended its dividend due to the uncertainties surrounding the COVID-19 situation.
· Risks In Agriculture As The Growing Season Is In Full Bloom →
Meanwhile, corn, soybean, and wheat futures prices on the CBOT division of the CME are not running away on the upside at the beginning of June 2020.
· Positive coronavirus tests put Japanese baseball's comeback in jeopardy →
And it serves as a reminder that every return-to-play proposal is subject to change based on the wobble of this virus — and that all leagues are one positive test away from their plans going up in smoke.
· Obesity and coronavirus: how can a higher BMI increase your risk? →
The worry right now is that with a vaccine still months away, and the real rate of infection only being guessed at, populations worldwide remain highly vulnerable to both resurgence and subsequent waves.