Away в новостях
|away win||Выездная победа|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· DocuSign, Inc. (DOCU) CEO Dan Springer on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And then, B, is that something that you're seeing as being a little bit more temporary in nature and maybe some of that benefit starts to dissipate as the travel bans go away or is this a major process change that you're viewing as more irreversible, so you're seeing it as maybe more sticky and long lasting?
· 'Hunted down and executed': Shooter used racist slur as Arbery was dying, court told →
Under questioning by Jason Sheffield, a lawyer for Travis McMichael, Dial said Travis told police he raised his shotgun at Arbery from roughly 27 meters away and told him to stop and get on the ground.
· Como, Inc. (DOMO) CEO Josh James on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call →
Harmed was also able to give a local bread supplier access to the Como Dashboard, so they could understand in real-time what was selling and what was being thrown away and keep Harmed stores well-stocked.
· Get Back! Abbey Road Studios reopen after Covid-19 hiatus →
Garvey said about half of Abbey Road's staff had been unable to work away from the studio building during the lockdown.
· Atlanta Mayor Lance Bottoms: 'We are serious about policy changes' →
The protesters can be heard screaming and sprinting away from the vehicle.
· Is GrabFood hiding restaurants with lower commission rate? →
Personally, I’ve encountered restaurants being unavailable on the app but strangely enough, I could order from restaurants located further away with higher delivery fees.
· (2nd LD) Virus fight still dogged by cluster infections ahead of further school reopenings →
Health authorities again urged citizens to stay away from gatherings over the weekend.
· Duke's Vic Dimukeje Named to Lott IMPACT Trophy Watch List →
He’s currently 7.5 tackles for loss away from Duke's career top-10 list and is tied for sixth all-time in Duke's career sacks chart.
· Floyd's death symbolised experience of all African-Americans: Sharpton →
Actress Tiffany Haddish, right, wipes away tears as she stands with civil rights attorney Ben Crump and Eric Garner's mother Gwen Carr.Credit:AP