Back trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|came back||Quay lại|
|dates back||Ngày trở lại|
|dating back||Hẹn hò trở lại|
|moved back||Di chuyển trở lại|
|running back||Chạy lại|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Job figures: 1.2 million still claiming unemployment benefits as US economy struggles to bounce back →
Some 1.2 million Americans are still claiming unemployment benefits, newly released figures show, in a sign that the US economy is struggling to bounce back from the Covid-19 pandemic.
· A new study shows more Americans are dropping acid. Why? →
It doesn’t seem to be about restoring the bygone heyday of hippie-era psychedelic culture, as renaissance art of the 14th century turned back to the glories of antiquity.
· Zoe Saldana apologises for playing Nina Simone in controversial biopic →
The film’s black distributor, Robert L Johnson, complained about the colourism debate ignited by the casting, saying in 2016: “It’s unfortunate that African Americans are talking about this in a way that hearkens back to how we were treated when we were slaves.
· Gold And Silver Miners Generate Huge Profit Margins →
Most of my forecasts made back then have turned out to be hugely conservative post the COVID-19 virus effect and it's nice to be right in my selections - even if the vast bulk of the price rises were stimulated by an unanticipated event and over a somewhat different timescale.
· Scientists rename human genes to stop Microsoft Excel from misreading them as dates →
Why, exactly, in a fight between Microsoft and the entire genetics community, was it the scientists who had to back down?
· Natalia Becker shares rare and adorable photo of family in matching outfits →
As the goals continued to fly into the back of the net, the player's partners shared support for them on social media.
· 'Leave it where it is' Raise the Titanic feud exposed as experts plan to excavate wreck →
But, a British film producer also had his own plans to bring the ship back to life.
The New York Times
· Hawa Abdi, Doctor and Activist Who Aided Thousands in Somalia, Dies at 73 →
Even though elders told her that the militants could “shoot me at a moment’s notice, I refused to back down.
· Another 1.18m Americans file for unemployment as benefits expire →
Economists worry expiration of $600 weekly lifeline will lead to sharp drop-off in household spending and set back the economy
· Farewell Iker Casillas, the saint who brought us saves, tears and clashes →
At a press conference so excruciating the Spanish club invited him back to do it again the next day in a futile attempt at damage limitation, he thanked the fans for “unconditional support” that had been anything but in a preceding season often soundtracked by jeers and whistles.