Backtrack trong tin tức
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Serbia bans mass gatherings after virus lockdown protests →
The president later backtracked on the plan but the protests continued, turning into a general rebuke of his handling of the crisis.
· Autumn budget: Rishi Sunak to address covid debt – your ‘personal wealth’ may be taxed →
DON'T MISS:Inheritance tax can be lowered by thousands by making this one choice [INSIGHT]Inheritance tax suitability – MP insists it is not a large issue [EXPERT]Rishi Sunak backtracks on income tax plans – HMRC make changes [ANALYSIS]
· A cub died on the bear cams, a testimony of the harsh bear world →
On the livestream, bear 803 backtracked to assess or perhaps encourage the straggling cub, the runt of the litter.
· Serbian anti-lockdown protesters clash with police in Belgrade – video report →
The president, Aleksandar Vučić, backtracked on his plans to reinstate a coronavirus lockdown in Belgrade this week, but it did not stop people from firing flares and throwing stones while trying to storm the parliament building
· Ozark explained: Were Marty and Wendy Byrde supposed to get divorced? →
Marty also made plans to escape the Ozarks but Wendy later backtracked on this.
· Serbian president accuses 'hooligans' of violent protests →
The president later backtracked on the plan but the protests continued, turning into a general rebuke of his government's handling of the crisis.
· Brexit: When will Brexit happen? Impatient Britons ask 'Remember Brexit'? →
After the fourth round in early June, Mr Barnier said no significant progress had been made towards a deal, accusing the UK of backtracking on commitments.
The China Post
· Serbia mulls anti-virus rules as clashes erupt over lockdown →
Under apparent pressure from the protesters, the president backtracked Wednesday on his new lockdown plans, claiming the measure cannot be implemented without proclaiming a nationwide state of emergency.
The New York Times
· Cairo Badly Needed a Detox. Lockdown Supplied One, at a Steep Price. →
Egyptian rulers have announced similar detox measures in the past, only to quickly backtrack in the face of popular resistance.
The China Post
· Virus cases jump in worst-hit trio of US, Brazil and India →
President Aleksandar Vucic backtracked on reinstating a lockdown in Belgrade this week, but demonstrations in front of parliament turned violent, with protesters firing flares and throwing stones while trying to storm the downtown parliament building.