|artillery barrage||Topçu barajı|
|creeping barrage||Önde sürünerek ilerleyen asker|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Maharashtra crisis: CM Uddhav Thackeray meets allies as speculation mounts over MVA government's stability →
This came at a time when it was facing a barrage of criticism from the opposition BJP over its mishandling of the coronavirus situation.
· The 100 greatest UK No 1s: No 8, The Prodigy – Firestarter →
The Essex four-piece’s first No 1 was a flashpoint of teen angst, TV infamy, moral panic and tabloid outrage, carried aloft by big-beat pyrotechnics and a lethal barrage of lyrical vitriol.
The Japan Times
· U.K.’s Boris Johnson faces mounting fury for backing top aide Dominic Cummings over lockdown breach →
But while he gave plenty of details in answer to a barrage of critical questions, he declined to say sorry and insisted he had not considered resigning.
· The baseless Joe Scarborough conspiracy theory that Trump keeps pushing, explained →
Klausutis wrote that there has been “a constant barrage of falsehoods, half-truths, innuendo and conspiracy theories since the day she died” and expressed frustration with the fact that “conspiracy theorists, including most recently the President of the United States, continue to spread their bile and misinformation on your platform disparaging the memory of my wife and our marriage.”
· In a first, Twitter labels Trump's tweets with a fact-check →
Twitter's actions come on a day when Twitter was facing a barrage of criticism over another set of Trump tweets.
· Twitter says no sanctions against Trump for abusive tweets →
President Donald Trump is again pushing the limits of Twitter's attempts to deal with national leaders who spread misinformation and engage in personal abuse, this time with a barrage of baseless tweets suggesting that a television host he has feuded with committed murder.
· The Malignant Cruelty of Donald Trump →
There has been a constant barrage of falsehoods, half-truths, innuendo and conspiracy theories since the day she died.
· Now Trump is spreading a murder conspiracy to the horror of a widower, Jack Dorsey has the chance to be a hero. Will he take it? →
For decades, the American press has laboured under a non-stop barrage of abuse and bullying from the right, which endlessly castigates journalists and their employers as hopelessly liberal.
· Senator accuses federal coalition of 'co-ordinated attack' over Qld border →
Queensland Labor senator Anthony Chisholm believes the barrage of attacks on Queensland has been co-ordinated by the federal government to destabilise Ms Palaszczuk ahead of the October 31 election and to justify cutting JobKeeper payments in September.