“Basis” in the news
|became the basis|
|formed the basis|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Bank Of Nova Scotia: A Tempting 6.5% Dividend Yield →
For 2021, we take the average free cash flow of the last ten years (which was $5,843 million) as basis for our calculation.
· Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (BPY) CEO Brian Kingston on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our portfolio is 92% leased on a long-term basis, with the remaining average lease term of almost nine years.
· CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (CNP) CEO Dave Lesar on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As you saw from our news release earlier today, we reported earnings of $0.11 per diluted share on a GAAP basis for the second quarter.
· Two Harbors Investment Corp. (TWO) CEO Bill Greenberg on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our remaining swap position is $1 million per basis point in total.
· FXA: Ready For More Gains →
During the second-quarter period of 2020, Australia's inflation rate fell by -0.3% on an annualized basis, and Bruce Hockman, Chief Economist for the Australian Bureau of Statistics, explained:
· Olin Corporation (OLN) CEO John Fischer on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And then our outlook for the end of the year, where we said, equally likely, I think, just goes to the volatility around supply and demand or demand on both sides of the ECU, especially when you give consideration to the fact that PVC and chlorine demand typically weakens pretty significantly when we move from late third quarter into fourth quarter just on a seasonal basis.
· Cytokinetics, Incorporated's (CYTK) CEO Robert Blum on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This important meeting shed light on the extraordinary burden of disease and the challenges patients endure on a daily basis.
· Endo International plc's (ENDP) CEO Blaise Coleman on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
On a GAAP basis, income from continuing operations was approximately $18 million or $0.08 per share on a diluted basis in the second quarter compared to a loss from continuing operations of approximately $98 million or $0.43 per share on a diluted basis in the second quarter of 2019.
· Parker-Hannifin Corporation (PH) CEO Tom Williams on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
If you go down to the last row, 20.4%, 160 basis points probably the first time, at least in recent memory that we've ellipsed 20% EBITDA margin.
· Zillow Group, Inc. (Z) CEO Rich Barton on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Q2's higher-than-expected revenue in our IMT segment, coupled with COVID-driven expense prudence, drove year-over-year margin expansion of 584 basis points that far exceeded our expectations.