Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The China Post
· Lack of study and oversight raises concerns about tear gas →
Without it, “the only thing left to do is physical force — shields and batons,” said Deputy Police Chief Jeff Estes of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department.
The New York Times
· Coming of Age Amid the Troubles →
And it’s as if he can’t take his eye off these memories, to the point that he sees afterimages, remembers them like “a fluorescent baton, the swing of it leaving a momentary arc in the air and in my vision.”
· The New York Times Company (NYT) CEO Mark Thompson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We’ve been kind of make sure that the next runner is up to speed and running up full pelt by the time baton passes, Meredith, obviously done a lot of so.
· 'There's anger there that people don't see': Rattled Trump launches attack on Obama after former president's critical John Lewis eulogy →
But we can witness our federal government sending agents to use tear gas and batons against peaceful demonstrators.”
· Trump After Portland →
Agents in camouflage shot tear gas and swung batons to subdue a crowd that Trump labeled “anarchists.” Let’s meet one.
· 75 years on, Japan bomb survivors make final pleas for abolition →
As the hibakusha age, they are passing the baton to young activists, many from Hiroshima and Nagasaki, who have grown up steeped in the memories of survivors.
· Stocks in focus: Axis Bank, TCS, SBI Cards, Bharti Airtel, Sun Pharma, Cadila Healthcare, Adani Gas →
“The baton passes from Hardayal Prasad who retired on July 31, 2020, following a successful tenure during which the company achieved many significant accolades,” it added.
· Amnesty International Documents 125 Incidents Of Police Violence Against Protesters →
A law enforcement officer raises a baton and tear gas is fired during protests near the White House on June 1.
· “They are dying. That’s true. It is what it is.” Trump’s Axios interview was a disaster. →
Good luck.”), and dismissed video footage of federal law enforcement officials using a baton to beat a Navy veteran who was protesting in Portland.