|bear the name||Adını taşı|
|bear this name||Bu ismi taşı|
|black bear||Siyah ayı|
|not bear||Ayı yok|
|polar bear||Kutup ayısı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· A Tribute to Legendary Artist Christo →
But they were one, born on the same day, in the same year.
· Hong Kong visas: why is the UK standing up to China now? →
Those born after 1997 would have no rights.
· George Floyd: From aspiring rapper to symbol of police violence against black men →
Houston may have been home, but Floyd was born 46 years ago in Fayetteville, North Carolina, and moved to Texas as a child.
· A Nation Without Law, Order, or Justice →
But as a nation, we bear particular responsibility for the violence committed by police.
· Watch: The Vox Book Club talks The Secret History’s class politics with Nicole Cliffe →
They’re in their twenties before he was born.
· John Veit-Wilson obituary →
Born in Bilbao, on the northern coast of Spain, John was the son of Harro Veit Simon, employed by a mineral company, and his wife, Harriett (nee Friedeberg), both from Jewish families in Berlin.
· The Headlines That Are Covering Up Police Violence →
It bears asking what media professionals have learned, not just in the six years since the killing of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, spurred national outrage, but also in the decades, and centuries, of black American resistance.
· George Floyd and BLM protests by white activists can change culture, one town at a time →
Born a colonial subject and a woman, I have a laundry list of injustices to protest about.
· Italy flanker Mbanda earns 'Knight of Merit' award for virus work →
Born in Rome to a Congolese father and Italian mother, Mbanda had been scheduled to face England in the Six Nations for his 21st Italy cap on March 14 when all sport was suspended as the pandemic quickly spread.
· I'm an expert on fascism and I know what Trump's actions during the George Floyd protests look like →
The dictator of his novel It Can’t Happen Here, withstanding his military background, bears an uncanny likeness to Trump: “They’ve realized that this country has gone so flabby than any gang daring enough and unscrupulous enough, and smart enough not to seem illegal, can grab hood of the entire government and have all the power and applause and slates, all the money and palaces… they want”.