|managed to beat||なんとか打ち負かした|
|when they beat||彼らが打つとき|
· Schalke plunge deeper into crisis with loss to lowly Augsburg →
Timo Werner scored another hat-trick against Mainz to help send Leipzig seven points behind leaders Bayern Munich, who beat Eintracht Frankfurt 5-2 on Saturday, with seven games left this term.
The New York Times
· Hana Kimura, Japanese Wrestler and Star of Netflix Series, Dies at 22 →
The group described Ms. Kimura, known for her pink hair, as someone who “marched to the beat of her own drum.”
The China Post
· Man, 20, charged in nursing home assault recorded on video →
DETROIT (AP) — A 20-year-old Detroit nursing home patient was charged Sunday with beating his 75-year-old roommate in an assault that authorities say the younger man recorded on his cellphone and posted on social media.
· Transfer rumours: Coutinho, Aubameyang, Higuain, Werner, Jimenez, King →
Juventus want to beat Real Madrid to Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Braut Haaland, 19, in a £67m move.
· Bundesliga results: Timo Werner hits hat-trick for Leipzig while Schalke slump again →
Leipzig beat Mainz 8-0 earlier this season and although they did not score quite as many at the Opel Arena in west Germany, they did manage to add another two.
· The Match: Tiger Woods & Peyton Manning v Phil Mickelson & Tom Brady – live! →
Woods was going for his seventh straight PGA Tour victory when Mickelson beat him at Torrey Pines in 2000.
· Ketchup And Macaroni To The Rescue: Kraft Heinz →
It sounds to me like the foundation has been laid for strong sales/earnings beats the rest of the year, just like the latest quarterly report.
· Barrow MP calls for calm after protests over rape claims case →
The post said the latest assault had taken place last Tuesday, where the woman was allegedly raped by three men and beaten as a punishment for not attending their “parties” during the coronavirus lockdown.
· 2020 election: Trump falsely claims 'thousands' of forgeries on mail-in ballots, despite his own commission not finding a single case of fraud →
The president has repeatedly claimed, falsely, that he would have beaten Hillary Clinton in the 2016 popular vote were it not for the “millions of people who voted illegally.”
· Cycling: Italy's Ciccone wins Challenge of Stars climbers' event →
The Trek Segafredo rider, who had a spell wearing the overall leader's yellow jersey during last year' Tour de France, beat Belgian Thomas De Gendt in the final, on northern Italy's Stelvio climb, a 2.9km-ascent at an average gradient of 8.69 per cent.