|managed to beat||なんとか打ち負かした|
|when they beat||彼らが打つとき|
· Zoumist out to further reward Ryan's patience →
Zoumist was beaten into fifth behind September Run – which went on to win a Brisbane stakes race last week – at her Canterbury debut last month before going to Kembla and storming to victory from well back over 1400m last time.
· Bridge in no man's land as Classique Legend begins Everest climb →
He should be hard to beat on Saturday.
· Elastic N.V. (ESTC) CEO Shay Banon on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As you can see, the team hasn't lost a beat in terms of innovation or execution.
The New York Times
· Celine Fariala Mangaza, Congolese Heroine of Disabled People, Dies at 52 →
Mama Leki had been tired of the stories of women sexually assaulted or beaten while home alone or forced to beg on the street, more vulnerable because of their condition.
· Strongman admirer Trump sees US protests in warlike terms →
Finally, in a gesture of raw strength, police beat mostly peaceful protesters out of Lafayette Square, next to the White House, so that Trump could safely walk across to a damaged church and brandish a Bible in front of the news cameras.
· Zuora, Inc. (ZUO) CEO Tien Tzuo on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
It sounds like you guys had a healthy beat relative to where our expectations were and even where guidance was.
· VMware, Inc. (VMW) CEO Patrick Gelsinger at Bank of America 2020 Global Technology Conference (Transcript) →
Why is this – they're not going to just beat off completely and fall off the edge?
· My Dividend Growth Portfolio May Update: 41 Holdings, 1 Buy, 0 Sells →
Apple is still my largest holding just beating SCHD.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Scapegoating Hong Kong’s minorities over Covid-19 is dangerous – here’s how to avoid it →
We need to stand together to beat Covid-19.
The New York Times
· Today’s Activism: Spontaneous, Leaderless, but Not Without Aim →
“We’re going to beat this by being in peace tonight.”