|become more||Daha fazla ol|
|become part||Parçası olmak|
|become the first||Ilk olmak|
|later become||Sonra olur|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Queen Elizabeth II style: Why the Queen is never seen without one special item →
“They were rare, beautiful and lustrous and the more you wear them, the more lustrous they become.”
· Meghan Markle and Prince Harry set up company behind charity name change a YEAR ago →
“The most common reasons are that the existing name has become toxic, because it no longer represented what the company does, or because the name is not permitted.
· Generic Drugs And Tensions With China: The Case For Mylan →
It's easy to become a Seeking Alpha contributor and earn money for your best investment ideas.
· Rackspace Technology: Low Margins, Plenty Of Debt →
Of course, these modest operating profits are not sufficient to cover the interest bill on the debt load which came in at $330 million in 2019, although it should become quite a bit lower of course going forward.
The New York Times
· Even Asymptomatic People Carry the Coronavirus in High Amounts →
Most of the evidence for asymptomatic spread has been based on observation (a person without symptoms nevertheless sickened others) or elimination (people became ill but could not be connected to anyone with symptoms).
· Curtiss-Wright Is A Stealth Company Benefiting From Low Expectations →
The move will follow a trend, and if an investor anticipates this restructuring opportunity, CW becomes a Buy.
· Emmerdale spoilers: Charity Dingle's new role 'revealed' in pregnancy twist →
Tracy and Nate have only been dating for a few months, but have suddenly found themselves possibly becoming parents in nine months time.
· Bursa Malaysia: Retail Trading Boom Drove Share Price Surge →
As a comparison, the Malaysian benchmark FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI index is down -1% year-to-date, while a number of Malaysian glove makers have become multi-baggers in less than a year.
· Huntington Bancshares: A 6.5% Yield With A Sizable 25% Upside Potential →
When looking at second quarter results, it becomes very clear that the large provision that was taken in the first quarter was only partially followed up in the second quarter.
· Sony’s new WH-1000XM4 headphones promise better noise cancelling →
Sony hasn't set this feature live just yet, so I haven't been able to test its specifics, but the company says it will work through the aforementioned companion app and become available through a firmware update around the device's launch.