|behind the scenes||舞台裏|
· Joe Kennedy Confronts His Toughest Question: Why? →
National progressive activists, including Ocasio-Cortez, have rallied behind Markey, but they find themselves in an unusual position: Rather than bolstering an insurgent, they’re marshaling their resources to protect a long-serving incumbent against a better-funded, better-known challenger.
· The Daily 202: Birx argues privately against Trump’s push for reopening schools, a major coronavirus flashpoint →
“Trump has grown exhausted by the dismal coronavirus news and just wants the issue to be behind him.
· Meghan Markle fans infuriated by huge blunder on ITV’s Lorraine: ‘How?’ →
“Apparently it’s called Pula, which is the currency of Botswana,” he told the host, before recalling the extra-special meaning behind the sweet name.
· Paul McCartney confirms he appeared on The Simpsons on condition that Lisa Simpson stayed vegetarian →
Paul McCartney has confirmed that he and his late wife Linda McCartney were behind character Lisa Simpson’s long-running vegetarianism on The Simpsons.
· SI All-American: Honorable Mention Running Back Prospects →
He isn't a flashy, elusive speed type who hits the perimeter in short order, he's more of a downhill power player who can fit the role behind his pads and deliver some punishment along the way.
· Food importer swoops on office warehouse →
The group behind Purple Emerald in Flinders Lane and its offshoot the Purple Emerald Lounge Bar in Northcote has signed a 10-year lease for a fully fitted restaurant and bar at 113 Chapel Street.
· Here's an idea for politicians and their staff: Stop the slogans →
It features prominently on a banner behind the Victorian Premier at his daily press conferences.
· CBD Melbourne: Fashion festival to take off despite Virgin grounding →
He is a former features editor and media editor at The Australian, where he wrote the Media Diary column and hosted the Behind The Media podcast.
· Prince Harry confession: Duke ‘wanted celebrity wife’ before meeting Meghan Markle →
Stepping down as a senior royal left Prince Harry ‘at a crossroads’ [ANALYSIS] Prince Harry heartbreak:Duke of Sussex having 'difficult' discussions [INSIGHT] Royal expert on hidden meaning behind Meghan and Harry's new addition [REPORT]
· Pinterest Has Solved Its Core Problem, But Further Upside Will Be Difficult →
There is good news on the ad revenue front, however, which alongside strong user growth is one of the main drivers behind Pinterest's exploding share price.