|behind the scenes||Kamera arkasi|
|force behind||Arkasındaki kuvvet|
|leaving behind||Arkada bırakmak|
|left behind||Sol arka|
|points behind||Arkadaki puanlar|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Researchers in Denmark develop robot that can test for COVID-19 →
Work sites would need to keep employees 6 feet apart, be at no more than 50 percent capacity, offer personal protective equipment and keep confined space to one person, such as in an elevator or behind a cash register.
· How I made new friends during the pandemic →
Part of it, I know, is because I’m much more comfortable behind a screen than in real-life interactions.
· What is Lost Stock? Introducing the mystery clothes box scheme where you get half-price fashion from Topshop, New Look and Gap →
Lost Stock was conceived by the team behind Mallzee, a free shopping app which has over 180 high street brands and popular retailers.
The New York Times
· French Take Their Apéros to the Streets, Testing Lockdown Limits →
France has suffered one of the world’s worst fatality rates from Covid-19 and more than 28,500 deaths, ranking only behind the United States, Britain and Italy.
· No domestic cricket in England until August - ECB →
Among the ideas the ECB said Thursday were being considered are regionalised groups in for the 18 first-class counties as well as allowing in small numbers of spectators to grounds in order to maintain social distancing -- although it is expected internationals in England this season will be played behind closed doors.
· Royal Gold: Time To Take A Pause →
Osisko has been a laggard in this segment, and RGLD is a little behind too.
The New York Times
· Shooting on Bridge Is Stopped by Soldier Who Drove Into Gunman, Kansas Police Say →
The soldier, 34, was in the car behind the gunman, and when he saw what was happening he drove into the attacker, trapping him under his car, the chief said.
· ECB delay domestic season until August but remain ‘hopeful’ of cricket this summer →
At the time of writing, those matches are being worked towards with a view to taking place behind closed doors, however the prospect of supporters being present, while adhering to social distancing, is being kept open.