|beneath the costa||コスタの下|
|beneath the surface||表面下|
· How To Dress For The Summer Events We’re Missing in 2020 →
“I think until we’re in July it won’t really sink in that I’m not there walking on Centre Court and feeling that grass beneath my feet,” says Britain’s number one tennis player Johanna Konta about Wimbledon.
The New York Times
· Trump’s ‘Looting’ Remark Dates Back to Racial Unrest of the 1960s →
“Compared to Miami,” the report stated, “the 1960s riots were merely a warning about the hostility that lay beneath the surface rather than the outpouring itself.”
· I will not reopen our church for Trump. I love our congregants too much to risk their lives. →
Love for our neighbors cannot remain an individual choice; it must be the guiding principle beneath laws, governance, and how we cast our votes.
· Bears Trade By Day, Bulls By Night →
Still, regardless of how thin the ice is beneath the bulls’ feet, the S&P 500 has rebounded sharply over the past two months, and it is starting to look like the V-shaped recovery that bulls are expecting in the economy.
· An athlete, a father, a 'beautiful spirit': George Floyd in his friends' words →
Before his death beneath a Minneapolis police officer’s knee, George Floyd was suffering the same fate as millions of Americans during the coronavirus pandemic: out of work and looking for a new job.
· Household income surged in April despite the collapsing labor market →
Just to restate the basic facts, even as unemployment surged to its highest level since the Great Depression and consumer spending collapsed beneath the twin weight of fear and legal restrictions, personal income went up on average in April.
· Andrews cops a belting but keeps his eyes on the road →
Beneath this political spat is a larger disconnect between how Melbourne and Canberra understand the BRI, a signature foreign and economic policy written into China’s constitution.
· Should I give my brother financial advice or mind my own business? →
Look at what’s happening beneath the surface
The Wall Street Journal
· A Stunning Debut Novel Turns India’s Prosperity Myth Upside Down →
See Robert Polidori’s photographs of Pompeii and Oplontis, part of a lifelong project to explore memories beneath the surfaces
· ‘No heaven for orphans’ remark in ‘Upin & Ipin’ Hari Raya episode upsets fans in Indonesia (VIDEO) →
When their friend Mail brings up the saying ‘Heaven is beneath a mother’s feet’, Upin curiously asks what happens to those without mothers to which Fizi bluntly replies there was no heaven for orphans.