|beneath the costa||Kosta altında|
|beneath the surface||Yüzeyin altında|
|buried beneath||Altına gömüldü|
|lies beneath||Altında yatıyor|
|located beneath||Altında bulunur|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Asia stocks make cautious gains as China worries slow recovery rally →
The wave of outrage in the United States following the death of George Floyd, who died in Minneapolis after being pinned beneath a white police officer’s knee for nearly nine minutes, seems yet to weigh on global investors’ sentiment.
· Military helicopters use "show of force" vs. D.C. protesters →
Military helicopters in Washington, D.C., on Monday used a wind-blowing tactic to disperse protest crowds, and videos posted to Twitter showed civilians shaking beneath the gusts.
The New York Times
· After George Floyd’s Death, Toll Rises in Protests Across the Country →
And in St Louis, a man was dragged to his death on Saturday morning beneath a FedEx truck that was apparently trying to drive away from protesters, officials said.
· Stocks under pressure as Trump vows to end violent protests →
The curfews followed protests over the death of George Floyd, a 46-year-old African American who died in Minneapolis after being pinned beneath a white police officer's knee for nearly nine minutes.
· US ups National Guard forces to quell Washington unrest, readies active duty troops →
The demonstrations, which have been largely peaceful but have turned violent after dark, have erupted across the country over the death of George Floyd, a 46-year-old black man who died in Minneapolis police custody after being pinned beneath a white officer's knee for nearly nine minutes.
· What can a person do in eight minutes? →
Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, the owner of the knee, has been charged with third degree murder of Floyd, whose neck was beneath Chauvin’s knee.
· Trump says to send 'thousands' of troops, police to US capital's streets →
The demonstrations, largely peaceful during the day but turning violent after dark, have erupted over the death of George Floyd, a 46-year-old African American who died in Minneapolis police custody after being pinned beneath a white officer's knee for nearly nine minutes.
· Commentary: Twitter may have just helped Trump get re-elected →
Beneath the tweets, Twitter posted a link — labelled “Get the facts about mail-in ballots” — to a fact-checking page calling Trump’s claims “unsubstantiated”.