“Benefit” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· McKesson Corporation (MCK) CEO Brian Tyler on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our investment in our digital health care strategy in the UK has helped position the business to benefit from movement of patients to home and to omnichannel services.
· Amazon's Blowout Quarter: It Is Not Too Late To Buy →
The company benefits from a powerful ecosystem and an unparalleled flywheel effect that creates a virtuous cycle over time.
· EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) CEO Tony Guzzi on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The improvement on operating cash flow was due to excellent working capital management by our subsidiary leadership teams, as well as the benefit with deferral of certain tax payments, due to government measures enacted in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
· National Retail Properties, Inc. (NNN) CEO Jay Whitehurst on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And with the benefit of three months of hindsight we are relatively pleased with the progress being made as we work with a number of our tenants to find a path forward to pay the rent they owe us.
· Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (CLI) CEO MaryAnne Gilmartin on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This development is 750 units tower located in Jersey City Waterfront submarket, on Christopher Columbus Drive, which will benefit from a below market pilot of 6% to 7% for 20-years.
· Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB) CEO Brad Hughes on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Other pension and postretirement benefit expenses decreased $3.7 million versus the prior year.
· Phillips 66 Shares Are Undervalued As Its Business Bottoms →
If we see distillate margins only recoup have of their losses, that will be a $900 million benefit to the bottom line.
· Moody's upgrades Yes Bank by a notch following capital raising; outlook stable →
Yes Bank continues to benefit from liquidity support of around Rs 25,000 crore from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as of July 28, 2020.
· Hudson Ltd. (HUD) CEO Roger Fordyce on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The U.S. CARES Act credit helped us to partially offset the expense of health benefits we offered to furloughed employees.
· CSI Compressco LP (CCLP) Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We reduced costs through staff reductions, furloughs and adjustments to salaries and benefits while also reducing third-party costs and negotiating concessions from our suppliers.