· British Land Company PLC (BTLCY) CEO Christopher Grigg on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Consequently, retail parks and shopping centers both declined by 29% on average, with Solus assets holding up better.
· Charter's Q1 2020: Gushing Cash After Integrating TWC →
It seems even more strange given that we are all at home which somewhat negates the selling point of connecting to Verizon network via WiFi technology while outside your house, which I am not sure is any better than 4G or 5G.
· SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Growth ETF's Exposure To Technology Stocks Is Advantageous →
SPYG's high exposure to technology stocks should help it to deliver better performance as many technology stocks will benefit from the trend of people working and staying at home.
· WEAT: Further Decline Is Unlikely →
It helps us better understand how balanced the market is.
· B2W - Gain Exposure To The Brazilian Online Retail Sector →
The parent company of B2W, LASA, has an operations strategy that is better known as the brick-and-mortar strategy.
· Why Twitter labeling Trump’s tweets as “potentially misleading” is a big step forward →
And anyone who tries to write a better, more consistent policy — one that goes beyond “this is indecent, take it down” — will find that it’s much harder than it looks.
· The Coca-Cola Company (KO) Management Presents at RBC Capital Markets Global Consumer & Retail Conference (Transcript) →
And then lastly, I'd say is keep asking ourselves the questions what can we maybe do differently from going through this kind of a crisis differently and better in the next two to three years that otherwise we would either have been slow to get to or not gotten to at all so a provocation as to what are the opportunities for us to take a step back and consider and don't lose sight of those opportunities.
· Walgreens Boots Alliance: The Case For Buying In At Near 5-Year Lows →
In its last 10K submission Walgreens lists an aging population, heightened life expectancy, wider availability of generic drugs, baby-boomers' increased usage of Medicare Part D, and newer and better medical treatments as long-term tailwinds, and it is hard to disagree.
· HEICO Corporation (HEI) CEO Laurans Mendelson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And we find better, I think better and creative ways to keep our folks motivated and happy.
· Iovance under pressure on equity offering despite encouraging lifileucel data →
Now read: Why Urovant Sciences Is Likely A Better Bet Than Evofem »