Beyond в новостях
|beyond what||За что|
|far beyond||Далеко за пределами|
|go beyond||Иди за грань|
|just beyond||Только за|
|well beyond||Далеко за пределами|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· How Innovation Works →
“The book is titled ‘Radical Uncertainty: Decision Making Beyond the Numbers’ and has been written by John Kay and Mervyn King.
· Zogenix: Fintepla Late June PDUFA Date - A Catalyzing Moment For Its Shares →
Zogenix plans to expand the label for Fintepla beyond Dravet syndrome, with LGS as its first additional indication.
The New York Times
· Outcry Over Cummings Turns Public Against Johnson for 1st Time →
It goes beyond the normal din of politics to become a topic for dinner table conversation.
· HelloFresh: Testament To The Viability Of Meal-Prep Business →
Beyond Q1 and 2020, we think that there are a few long-term catalysts on the stock: strong management execution, market leadership, and also international expansion.
· SpaceX's launch tomorrow heralds a new era of human spaceflight →
But the flight’s significance goes beyond patriotic notions, with NASA officials saying that the long-anticipated launch could usher in a new era of human spaceflight — one that is reliant on private companies rather than the government.
· The Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) CEO Brian Porter on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I would also like to recognize our employees for their dedication and commitment and support of our customers, whether it is in our branches, call centers or operation centers, Scotiabank employees have gone above and beyond to provide service, advice and relief to millions of loyal Scotiabank customers.
The New York Times
· Cocktails Beyond the Margarita, Mojito and Pisco Sour →
“Spirits of Latin America: A Celebration of Culture & Cocktails, with 100 Recipes From Leyenda & Beyond” by Ivy Mix with James Carpenter (Ten Speed Press, $24.99).
· Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (BAH) CEO Horacio Rozanski on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The uncertainty stems from several unknowns, including the course of the pandemic and its possible effect on our workforce and the outlook for the budget beyond the current government fiscal year.
· Boot Barn Earnings Look Bearish →
BOOT has bounced nicely off the lows despite headwinds that go beyond pandemic-driven short-term pressure.
· ‘This Is What We Train For’ →
And another, the COVID-19 Photo Diary is a photograph collection a bit farther beyond the glass windows, out into the neighborhoods.