“Bilateral” in the news
|bilateral relations between|
Publications and example sentences
The China Post
· India, Australia sign defense, trade deals to bolster ties →
India and Australia see defense as a key pillar of the bilateral engagement and have recently conducted several military exercises.
· India-Australia Summit: New Delhi playing 'important part' in stabilising Indo-Pacific region, says Scott Morrison →
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison on Thursday described the comprehensive strategic partnership with India as a “new level” of bilateral cooperation based on trust and complemented Prime Minister Narendra Modi for playing an important part in stabilising the Indo-Pacific region during the difficult times.
· India and Australia sign deal to use each other's military bases →
The holding of the summit now, in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic, showed the importance the two leaders attached to bilateral ties, officials said.
· Chinese ambassador meets with SK Group chief →
During the talks, they discussed topics of mutual interest, including enhancing bilateral economic cooperation at the industry level and responses to the coronavirus pandemic.
· Covid-19: Defence Ministry receives protective equipment from Chinese counterpart →
It added that Bai Tian also had a meeting with Ismail Sabri to discuss on Malaysia-China bilateral defence cooperation and other issues.
· 'Holistic assessment' conducted before deciding to allow travel to another country: Chee Hong Tat →
“And the other countries are making the same assessment about us, so it has to be a bilateral mutual agreement before we can establish such channels.”
· PM Modi holds virtual summit with Aussie counterpart Scott Morrison →
Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Australian counterpart Scott Morrison held an online summit on Thursday focussing on ways to further broadbase bilateral ties in a range of areas like healthcare, trade and defence.
· India, Australia PMs to hold online summit, seal military logistics pact →
Morrison was due in India in January but was forced to cancel the trip because of the bushfires crisis in Australia, The holding of the summit now, in the middle of the pandemic, showed the importance the two leaders attached to bilateral ties, officials said.
· Thousands of crores of rupees saved: India fills strategic reserves to full capacity with cheap crude oil →
Further, the ministry said that bilateral relations between India and the UAE are going through a golden era and the UAE was committed to India’s energy security despite supply disruptions due to the gulf crisis in September 2019.
The Japan Times
· U.K.-Japan trade deal faces hurdles despite good intentions →
Unveiling a negotiating objectives paper for the bilateral talks in May, International Trade Secretary Liz Truss said, “Both sides are committed to an ambitious timeline to secure a deal that goes even further than the EPA especially in digital and data,” referring to the Economic Partnership Agreement between the EU and Japan.