|bilateral relations between||間の二国間関係|
· Australia warns of ‘arbitrary detention’ risk in China →
It is not clear what prompted the warning, which comes as bilateral relations between the free trade partners have plummeted over Australia’s calls for an independent investigation into the coronavirus pandemic.
· US 'looking at' banning TikTok, other Chinese social media apps, says Pompeo →
Pompeo’s remarks on the Chinese social media apps came amid growing tensions in bilateral ties with Beijing on a range of issues, including on the coronavirus outbreak and the controversial national security law imposed in Hong Kong.
· Invest in New Zealand’s food tourism, dairy farming and water production, Malaysian investors told →
He said the total bilateral trade between the two countries in 2016 stood at US$1.42 billion (RM6 billion), where exports from Malaysia to New Zealand amounted to US$730 million, while imports from New Zealand to Malaysia amounted to US$680 million.
· El presidente de Brasil, Jair Bolsonaro, les dijo a sus partidarios que se sometió a un examen pulmonar y de covid-19 “pero todo está bien” →
Las tres pruebas se administraron entre el 12 y el 17 de marzo después de que Bolsonaro regresó de una reunión bilateral con el presidente de Estados Unidos, Donald Trump, en la Florida, y muchos de sus acompañantes dieron positivo.
· S. Korea to step up efforts to help Uzbekistan win admission to WTO →
SEJONG, July 7 (Yonhap) -- South Korea's finance ministry said Tuesday it will step up bilateral and multilateral efforts for Uzbekistan to be admitted into the World Trade Organization (WTO).
· India-China border stand-off: Two countries emphasize on not allowing differences to become disputes →
The statement from India’s ministry of external affairs also said they “agreed” that the two “special representatives will continue their conversations” in order to “ensure full and enduring restoration of peace and tranquillity” in the India-China border areas in accordance with the bilateral agreements and protocols, the report added; which hints towards more meetings between Doval and Wang in the coming days.
· Coronavirus symptoms update: Two peculiar signs found on your skin warning of an infection →
“A CT chest exam was carried out, which showed pneumonia with bilateral and subpleural areas of ground-glass opacification, consolidation affecting the lower lobes and confirming the diagnosis of COVID-19.”
· Rules of Origin in International Trade:''Spaghetti bowl” to “Kill rules”! →
Many bilateral and regional trade agreements exempt the products of member countries from various requirements.
· China Warns ‘Consequences’ If Treated as Hostile by U.K. →
Liu Xiaoming, China’s ambassador to the U.K., talks about the disputes regarding Huawei Technologies Co. and the implications for the bilateral relations.
· Cabinet OKs gov't motion to seek ratification of key ILO conventions →
In December 2018, the EU urged the country to start consultations on labor issues under a dispute settlement mechanism in the Trade and Sustainable Development chapter in the bilateral free trade agreement (FTA) implemented in 2011.