|bilateral agreement||Ikili anlaşma|
|bilateral agreements||Çift taraflı anlaşmalar|
|bilateral relations||Ikili ilişkiler|
|bilateral relations between||Arasındaki ikili ilişkiler|
|bilateral trade||Ikili ticaret|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Russia warning: Putin is a threat to the UK and its allies as future relationship in doubt →
Business Minister Nadhim Zahawi has said the Government wants normalisation of a bilateral relationship with Russia.
· Sterling Bancorp, Inc. (Southfield, MI) (SBT) CEO Tom O'Brien on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
There's a level of trust and confidence that's bilateral here.
The Japan Times
· Lee Teng-hui: An icon of Asian democracy →
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe noted Lee’s passing by applauding how he “contributed to enhancing Japan and Taiwan’s bilateral relations” and his efforts to promote freedom and democracy in Taiwan.
· (LEAD) S. Korea, China seek to boost trade amid pandemic →
SEOUL, Aug. 3 (Yonhap) -- South Korea and China on Monday held a meeting to update and expand the scope of their bilateral free trade agreement (FTA), which took effect around five years ago, and vowed to make joint efforts to overcome economic jitters sparked by the new coronavirus pandemic.
· (News Focus) Fresh tensions brewing in Seoul-Tokyo ties over court procedure to sell off Japanese assets →
Although some legal technicalities remain, it's only a matter of time for the asset sales to take place and evolve into what would be yet another fresh source of tensions in their bilateral relations, experts said.
The Japan Times
· Okinawa virus outbreaks ignite scrutiny of U.S. SOFA privileges →
Their immunity to immigration oversight is the latest reminder of how SOFA personnel are all but “above the law” in Japan, echoing a litany of similar instances in the past where the bilateral framework stood in the way of national authorities’ efforts to investigate, and pursue jurisdiction over, crimes and accidents involving American servicemen — particularly in Okinawa.
· Why Japan’s Feud With South Korea Isn’t Going Away →
Japan contends all claims were settled under a 1965 bilateral treaty and a fund set up in 2015.
· Commentary: South Korea will outperform many developed economies in this coronavirus downturn →
The Bank of Korea has established a US$60 billion bilateral swap line with the US Federal Reserve.
· In rare talks, Iran and UAE foreign ministers discuss COVID-19 →
The foreign ministers of longstanding regional foes Iran and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) have held rare talks on several bilateral and regional issues, including the outbreak of coronavirus in the Middle East.