|bill passed||Fatura geçti|
|bill was introduced||Fatura tanıtıldı|
|bill was passed||Fatura geçti|
|introduced a bill||Bir fatura tanıttı|
|passed a bill||Bir fatura geçti|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Former GOP House Speaker Kirk Cox considering run for Virginia governor →
As speaker, Cox was the most powerful Republican in the state and used his perch to advance certain conservative causes, thwarting bills to tighten restrictions on guns, expand gay rights and lift restrictions on abortion.
· Brixmor Q2 FFO, excluding items, matches consensus →
Collected 76.6% of billed base rent for Q3 and entered into rent deferral and abatement agreements representing 9.8% of billed base rent, or $20.8M.
· Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (J) CEO Steve Demetriou on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our business is well-positioned to benefit from current stimulus funding bills under review in multiple geographies around the world.
· CMS Energy Corporation (CMS) CEO Patricia Poppe on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our bias remains toward projects that deliver sustainable savings to create long-term headroom and customer bills.
· Teachers protest reopening of US schools while coronavirus lurks →
Many of these issues are at the centre of a political tussle in Washington, where Democrats in Congress and Trump administration officials resumed talks on Monday to hammer out a coronavirus economic relief bill after missing a deadline to extend benefits to tens of millions of jobless Americans.
· More Americans say the U.S. is blowing it on coronavirus. Trump voters disagree. →
Tell us whether you’ve gotten a bill.
· Urgency Behind Nevada's New Bill That Expands Mail-In Voting →
NPR's Stacey Vanek Smith talks with Michelle Rindels of The Nevada Independent about the Nevada legislature passing a bill to expand mail-in voting during times of emergency.
The New York Times
· What Happened to the Young Voters Focused on Guns? →
The next day, young organizers with the nearby Houston chapter will gather alongside representatives from racial-justice organizations and other activist groups to promote a City Council bill proposed by the council member Letitia Plummer that would reallocate funding away from the Houston Police Department and toward social programs.
· Blow to Indian IT professionals: Trump signs executive order against hiring H-1B visa holders for federal contracts →
“We are going to be discussing very shortly an immigration bill, which covers this and many other things.
· Two Black moms took their kids to the Mall. Secret Service confronted them with guns, they said. →
D.C. Council reconsiders sweeping police bill