|bipartisan support||Iki taraflı destek|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· China threatens U.S. with countermeasures if punished for Hong Kong law →
The refusal to grant Hong Kongers democracy has sparked rare bipartisan support in an otherwise bitterly divided Washington during the Trump administration.
· The Price of Trump Loyalty →
He supported a bipartisan immigration-reform bill written by John McCain that his fellow Republicans soundly defeated.
The Wall Street Journal
· Taking Care of Small Business →
Speaker Nancy Pelosi has committed to holding a vote this week on a bipartisan bill that would give small businesses receiving Paycheck Protection Program loans more flexibility.
· National reconciliation is closer than we dare imagine →
To create an Indigenous voice, Wyatt is following the process set out by a bipartisan parliamentary committee.
· The Week Ahead →
The bills regarding sanctions and company listing in the US are bipartisan.
· Rival parties bracing for launch of new National Assembly term →
Another pressing bipartisan row may dominate the initial phase of the new parliamentary term, with the DP and the UFP competing for the chairmanship of the assembly's key committees, including those on legislation and judiciary, as well as budget setting.
· China Roundup: A blow to US-listed Chinese firms and TikTok's new global face →
That could change soon with the Holding Foreign Companies Accountable Act, a new bill passed this week with bipartisan support to tighten accounting standards on foreign companies, with the obvious target being China.
· Trump gutted the checks on his power when they were most needed →
Politically, he needed to first quiet a bipartisan chorus of criticism and then change its tune.
· Trump's Michigan voter fraud comments reveal America's desperate need for reforms →
In contrast to earlier decades of bipartisan support for democracy reforms, congressional Republicans in the last 10 years have almost universally opposed these reforms.